Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 Reasons I'm More Country Than You

1. I have cousins named Troy, Joy, and Roy.

2.  My Aunt and Uncle had a house that consisted of two separate houses fused together.

3. If I see an animal that looks dead in my yard, I will usually poke it with a stick.

4. I have an aunt who says, "It takes a tough woman to swallow some snuff."

5. I learned to swim when I was two. My grandma wrapped me in a towel, threw me in the water, and said, "If he comes up he can swim. If he don't... he can't."

6. I have been accidentally burned by a cigarette on more than one occasion.

7. I've used a relatives' cigarette to light firecrackers on the Fourth of July.

8. I grew up without Tornado Sirens.

9. My parents went to High School in Farmersville, Texas. Their mascot was the Farmersville Fighting Farmers.

10. I would rather pee outside, even if it is more convenient to pee inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment