Monday, December 5, 2011

10 Quotes from Lizard Lick Towing

1. "You have to love him because it's illegal to kill him."

2. "Do I look as good as my word now?"

3. "We just kicked a real fresh turd on a real hot day."

4. "I was more happy to see her than a blind dog in a meat house."

5. "You'd rather get in a knife fight in a phone booth with Freddy Kruger than tangle with me."

6. "The last thing I need is to mess with some backwoods hillbilly who's gonna hand me my tailbone and tell me how to cook it."

7. "She's madder than a wet hen at an omelet scramble."

8. "I know you're all roostered up, but I ain't feeling your cock-a-doodle-do."

9. "A lot of times I been fishin' bo, but I ain't never felt like the bait."

10. "He had more rolls than a New York bakery."

3 comments:

  1. I am from Maryland and love the show can put a ad of your show on my car and get money for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lizard Lick show, really anbd those quotes from Ron real Country lingo ..Great SHow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats about as good an idea as a pregnant lady pole volting

    ReplyDelete