Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 Businesses Where Customer Service Is Not A Priority

1. Blockbuster    I'd never prayed for an establishment to shut down until I entered the Blockbuster Video Cantrell location. Anyone driven past there lately? They shut it down. Amen.

2. Cotham's   I know they supposedly have the best hamburger in the nation. However, I have no idea how their burgers taste because I was ignored for at least 30 minutes the two times I went  inside.

3. Paxton's Pizza    It is a pretty new establishment, and they usually only have one employee working at a time, but it should not take 35 minutes to make a salad and sandwich combo.

4. Purple Cow    My kids love this place. One Saturday my kids and I went for a quick lunch at the Cantrell location. I wound up eating a sharp piece of glass hiding in the bottom of my salad. The manager came out to offer his expertise.  "Maybe it was a piece of plastic or something." Then he offered me a free milkshake without an apology. We have been back, and have not had any more incidents. Surprising as it seems that guy no longer works there. Oh yeah. He did mention he had children as well. Poor little bastards.

5. Cheeburger Cheeburger   Boooooooo!

6. Juanita's    Pay your bands!

7. Cantina Laredo    Typical chain restaurant.  Moves in to a small town, serves you a quality first meal, and goes striaght downhill from there.

8. Riverdale Movies 10    I will always go to this Theater because it is close and cheap. If they could just get the film calibrated on the screen correctly that would be outstanding.

9. William and Sonoma    I went in there to find a couple of items I couldn't find anywhere else. As I walked in I heard, "Well I'm sorry ma'am. There are only two of us working today. We tried our best."    "Well you need to try harder. I won't be back."  After making three laps around the entire store, I finally found what I needed. I quickly made my way to the counter. There I found one employee gift wrapping a mixer for a customer. The other employee walked out from behind the counter, and left me standing there holding a sleeping child in one arm and my overpriced items in the other. She then helped a customer decide which knives to buy. Well she didn't actually help him. She made excuses about why she didn't know which knives were the best, but she could look it up on the internet. He said, "Well why don't you help that young man first?"  She then walked behind the counter, looked up at me, and went straight to the computer and printed some information for the knife guy. He said, "Go ahead and help him, and then you can help me."   Then, with out looking up, she said, "I can help the next person in line."  She scanned the items and asked for my email address. I said, "You're not getting my email address."   "I have to have it for your purchase."  "Well then your not getting my purchase."  The other employee who was still trying to wrap the mixer after 23 minutes came over and bypassed the email request.  "You have a great day and come back and see us."   "That shit ain't gonna happen. You guys need to get your system straight."

10. Rock Fish Grill        

No comments:

Post a Comment