Friday, September 23, 2011

10 Old War Injuries

1. Two crooked toes because my mother made me wear shoes that were to small. Why didn't I say something?

2. A scar on my upper thigh from a Fourth of July accident.

3. A scar on the corner of my mouth from the slot car incident.

4. Pencil lead in my thumb from an accident in second grade.

5. A gnarly scar on the back of my hand from carrying glass bottles for my aunt.

6. A small scar on my right leg from inadvertently stabbing myself in the leg with a pocket knife I found at the grocery store.

7. Two scars on my right arm from a Brown Recluse spider.

8. A chipped tooth from being tackled by Damien Thompson at the WWT.

9. A small round scar on my nose from being shot by a paper clip.

10. A second chipped tooth compliments of Slaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment