Monday, September 5, 2011

10 Pieces of Gold From Bill Margrave

1. "I was watching that million dollar Price is Right last night, and this girl won a jeep and a escalade."

2. "I know my Jesus!"

3. "How bout them Cowboys."

4. Luke: "Hey Bill. Thanks for coming to the show."    Bill : "I wish Josh was playing tonight."

5. "It looks like Murdoch went walking through a ranch minefield."

6. "No where else but Little Rock."

7. "Murdoch made Bella cry? He made me cry the first time we met too."

8. "It's funny how they grow when you feed them."

9. "You're the only one I didn't think was guilty, but the only one who could've done it." This is what Bill said to me after I told him that I was the one who opened his chips, ate one, and then put the bag back as if nothing happened.

10. "Woo pig!"

No comments:

Post a Comment