Wednesday, March 2, 2011

10 Lame Compliments I've Used to get My Wife in the Mood

1. "You are an excellent organizer."

2. "You have great spacial awareness."

3. "You are so amazing. I'd like you even if we weren't married."

4. "Why don't you put it on the weather channel and hit the mute button. You are good at changing channels in the dark."

5. "We both like a lot of different things, but there's one thing I like, and that's you. Now can we do the one thing we both like?"

6. "I got a bottle of Vodka, and a massage just for you. This place looks spectacular. Good job."

7. "I noticed you got the high score on Wii fit Penguin Slide. How about you and I slide under these covers, so I can score."

8. "I got a cheese tray."

9. "You could totally be in a rap video."

10. "You have beautiful lips. Oh, and I like your style."

No comments:

Post a Comment