Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 Things Wrong with My Car and Why You Should Buy It

1. The back brakes are going out.

2. In three years, you will be able to get an antique license plate for it.

3. If you take off just one more of the plastic hubcaps, you could have matching black rims.

4. It has a Back The Blue sticker, so you won't have to worry about being pulled over.

5. The radiator is leaking water.

6. It is leaking power steering fluid.

7. If you buy this one of a kind, all original 1994 Toyota Corolla, you would be saving the lives of my two young children.

8. Do you really want me driving this thing on your streets?

9. I will buy a bicycle with the money you give me for this sentimental treasure. Whenever you see me riding my bike down the street you will know that you did a small part to save the environment.

10. If you purchase my car, I will be forever grateful. I will also mention your name in all of my future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment