Wednesday, May 18, 2011

10 Reasons Why I Love Drexel Dennis Bkaer III aka Trey.

1. When he was younger he prank called a coach from his school. The coaches wife answered instead. Then, Trey said some really inappropriate things. After being caught the coach interrogated our friend Trey.       "Why did you do that to me? I wouldn't call your house and do that to you. So why'd you do it?"                  "Cause I'm nine."

2. The first day I met Trey he was setting up to play a show with Go Fast. He needed someone to go to party city with him. I decided to make the short car ride with him. About five minutes into the car ride he put his hand on my inner thigh, and said, "I'm just fucking with you Mudcat. Wouldn't it be funny if I was serious."

3. Whenever we'd go anywhere, he would have to go back to see if he turned off appliances, and locked the doors.

4. He won't wear shorts because of his skinny legs.

5. He is without a doubt going to be one of the best fathers in history.

6. He used to have a dog that he took everywhere. "Sorry buddy. You're gonna have to get in the backseat. You know he doesn't like any body sitting in the front seat."  Then the dog would climb into the backseat and snuggle up with me.

7. He asks tons of questions. I mean tons of questions.

8. When I stayed on his floor, at night he would say, "Alright buddy, we're gonna watch this movie, and then we're gonna right the best song you ever wrote."

9. He used to go to Barnes and Noble and spend hours looking at magazines. Then he would look at the books.     "You ain't getting bored are you? Sorry. Magazines are like appetizers."

10. He knows how many steps it takes to walk from RAO Video to Vinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment