Saturday, May 28, 2011

10 Results of Taking Your Child to Work

1. Tiredness from holding your own child while watching other children.

2. Her misinterpretation of Little Red Riding Hood. "What's it called? Little Right Neighborhood?"

3. Her reenactment of Little Red Riding Hood, over and over again.

4. Her saying, "I love my daddy the most."

5. A three hour nap as a result of going to a school with seven sets of stairs.

6. Crying because she misses her own school that has closed for the summer.

7. A child who stays up until eleven as a result of taking a three hour nap.

8. Staying up until 2 as a result of drinking coffee, to be able to make it through the day, with the added weight of bringing my child to work.

9. Comfort in knowing that I won't have to bring my child to work for the rest of the school year.

10. Discovering that it's not babysitting if it is your own child.

No comments:

Post a Comment