Friday, May 20, 2011

10 Zingers from Amelia May

1. "Dad Amelia just ripped my bumblebee sticker."      "Well go to the garden and calm down."
 Then Amelia said, "I'm gonna pee in your garden Bella."

2. "Dad, your like bigger, but your still a girl."

3. "If you ask her real nicely, I bet she'll share with you."    "Amelia may I please have it back?"
            "Nope. Sorry girl."

4. "Dad. I hate this song. It sounds yucky. It's terrible."

5. "You don't have big boobies. You're not like a princess."

6. "You don't even have a crown. You're a bad prince."

7. "Calm down girl."

8. "I don't want plain donuts. I want a pink donut with sparkles."

9. "I love you daddy. You're not so taller."

10. "Give me a kiss Amelia. I have to go to work."     "How about a spanking daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment