Monday, May 16, 2011

10 Signs That It's a Monday

1. I'm grouchy beyond belief

2. My wife is sick, and I'm still wondering how I'm going to get these kids to school. Also, I still have to somehow get to work on time.

3. The coffee maker leaked all over the kitchen.

4. I spilled our chickens' dirty water all over my foot.

5. I'm wondering, "Why in the world do we have chickens?"

6. I'm pissed off at the weather man, because he just said, "A morning jacket or sweater will be needed."

7. This cat keeps meowing at me, even though she was standing right there when I filled up her food dish.

8. I just banged on the window and said, "Shut up dog! I'm hungry too. You don't hear me barking!"

9. I'm mad at the clock for moving so quickly.

10. I accidentally put ear drops in my eye. Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment