Wednesday, July 6, 2011

10 Things That Happened South of Markham and North of Capitol Today

1. A teenager crawled into a man hole. When he emerged, his friends took off his shoes and he threw up. Then they all shot bottle rockets at him.

2. A yard guy mowed the wrong yard. He discovered the mistake about half way through, and then left.

3. There was a huge rat chasing a squirrel.

4. A pigeon relieved itself on my left arm.

5. A scooter with a sticker reading, "One less car," had a wreck.

6. A man asked me if I would trade him a screwdriver for a slightly used hunting knife.

7. The gas company hit the water main, again.

8. A snake said hello to me.

9. I saw a small child riding a dog like a horse.

10. Amelia got stuck in a plastic tub while floating in a blow up pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment