Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10 Things I Heard At William Cobb's Future School

1. "Now class, who can tell me what this is."   "A metallophone?"     "Dude said a Metallica phone."

2. "Yeeees. My dad is Bruce Banner, and you don't want to see him mad."

3. "I hate chicken spaghetti."    "My mom used to make it all the time."    "Why Mr. Kerby? She doesn't love you?"

4. "Ouch! I just slipped and fell in the bathroom."      "My bad. I was daydreaming when I was peeing."  

5. "No. Mace Windu does have a purple light saber. Shh. Here comes Mr. Kerby. He doesn't believe in the Clone Wars."

6. " If you tease me again I'll tell Santa."

7. "If I were a musician I think I would play Smooth Jazz or Metal."

8. "I like your orange back pack. Were you like, 'Give me the brightest back pack you have.'"

9. A child spilled milk at lunch and needed to change his clothes. All I could find was some red shorts and a green shirt. "Great now I look like christmas. I feel good though. And I know I look good."

10. "I'm glad humans don't eat there young like sharks do when they have new born babies. I used to be a new born."

No comments:

Post a Comment