Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 Hall Monitoring Activities

1. Saying, "Shhhh," very loudly towards silent students walking passed the testing area.

2. Finish twelve crossword puzzles from a Posh Easy Crosswords book.

3. Complete the Newspaper Crossword Puzzle

4. Kill a wasp that has landed on the test givers head.

5. Walk a child who is having an asthma attack to the nurse.

6. Watch an electrician change Exit signs in the hallway, and randomly say, "Shhhhhh," in his general direction.

7. Think about my future, and realize that it has become my past.

8. Drink a 3 liter bottle of water, and try not to leave my command post, as the overwhelming urge to urinate overcomes me.

9. Wish I had an iphone.

10. Think about all the pesticides on this delicious apple as I devour it.

No comments:

Post a Comment