Saturday, April 16, 2011

10 Reasons Why My Friday Was Better Than Your Friday

1. I went to work only to find out there was no power to speak of. School Cancelled!

2. I went to Boulevard and purchased the most amazing cinnamon roll with cream cheese icing. Sugar Comatose!

3. I went home and watched In the Heat of the Night. Sidney Poitier!

4. For lunch I went to Hacienda, and had a delightful lunch with an amazing two year old. Amelia May!

5. I got in the car to leave Hacienda and heard "Rock n' Roll Damn Nation." Bon Scott!

6. I then stared down the man who tried to turn in front of me, even though he was behind me to get into the same gas station entrance. He stared at the ground, completely embarrassed. Quien es mas macho?!

7. I then returned home and won a game of Uno against that same amazing two year old. Uno Out!

8. Then I fell asleep for about twenty minutes. Power Nap!

9. Then I ate some nachos, and substituted the chips for Wasa crackers, topped with fresh cilantro and jalapenos. Wasachos!

10. Then I had a late night cocktail with the funniest and most attractive woman that I know. Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment