Saturday, February 26, 2011

10 Annoying Habits That I Love

1.  Bella picks up couch pillows with her feet, and throws them on the floor.

2. My wife always asks me to find her pajama pants, even though she is more aware of where her pants might be.

3. I like the way Amelia makes me act out the Nutcracker almost every day.

4. The first thing Gus does is take off his shoes when he comes into my house.

5. I love it when Todd calls Kevin, and then makes him wait while he orders at the Starbucks drive thru.

6. Slaughter never stops twirling his hair.

7. I've always been annoyed when my brother points, winks, and makes a click click sound simultaneously. Although, lately I've come to appreciate it.

8.  My wife's snoring. Actually, that's bullshit. I do love my wife, but I do not like her snoring.

9. Matt White's fist to fist greetings. I hate when people do the Taters greeting, but for some reason it's cool when he does it.

10. My mom constantly talks about her health issues. Life wouldn't be the same without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment