Tuesday, February 1, 2011

10 People on My Shit List (some have been forgiven)

1.  My kid because she shits and I clean it up.

2.  The producers of the Dukes of Hazzard for replacing Bo and Luke with Coy and Vance for one season.

3.  My sister for voting me off the island.

4.  Walter Tucker for claiming not to know who Jessica Simpson was.  "Is that the daughter on the Simpsons?"

5.  The lady who stunk up the restaurant and left Glade Plug In coupons as a tip.

6.  Craig O'Neill for offering to babysit, only to back out and go to the Symphony.

7.  Jane Hankins for making Craig O'Neill attend the Symphony.

8.  Joe Hartsell who said Lost in Translation was a waste of time.

9.  My wife for eavesdropping and discovering her birthday presents.

10.  Lindsey for cutting in front of me to get to the register.

No comments:

Post a Comment