Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10 Things I Heard While Working at Pizza Cafe

1. "I was watching that Million Dollar Price is Right, last night, and this old gal won a Jeep and a Escalade."

2. "Could I get a side of House dressing?"  
              "How about a side of shut the hell up?"

3. "Have a good night. I hope ya'll had fun."

4. "Man we shut this place down last night. We didn't get out of here until like ten or ten-thirty."

5. "I know Richard."

6. "I can smell it Jerms!"

7. "Let's get this food out of the window! We got to go! go! go! Where's the effin ticket for this order!"

8. "We don't want you to wait on us. We want that girl with the big titties."
            "Want me to shake my ass or something."    
    "No way bro! That's gay."

9. "Mr. night time! Working the graveyard shift huh? Got the A crew tonight."

10. "I can't believe it. Luke thinks I'm lazy. Does anybody else feel this way. I mean he's all waving his long arms around like, 'Yeah I mean you know. I mean I don't know. Like yeah I think your lazy. Yes. I think you could do a little more around here'. I thought I chopped plenty of chicken. Of course I'll talk to him again. It's gonna cost him an apology, and one of those wiry hugs of his."
         

No comments:

Post a Comment