Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 Quotes from the Original Drex (#5-8 courtesy of Drexel Trey Baker)

1. "No I don't want them back. They already got your shit stains in them."

2. "Trey has a different definition of borrowing than you and I. He gives you a gift, borrows it, and never gives the damn thing back."

3.  " I'm cooler right now than you'll ever be in your entire life, Trey."

4. "I do love you Trey. I just wish you'd stop asking so many fucking questions."

5. Once he got shorted a couple of pieces of chicken at Church's, and didn't realize it until he got home. "They just lost my damn business." He then jumped back in the car and went back for the chicken he had been shorted.

6. On a school night, after consuming about 6 Jack and Cokes, he said, "Chilli's ready, let's eat." It was well after midnight.

7. "Your just like Trey, you ungrateful little Bastard."

8. He asked Trey how he was liking New York. "It's kind of annoying," Trey said. His response, "You wanted to be a City Slicker."

9. A few years ago I went with Trey to his parent's house for a cookout. I consumed an entire Porter house steak. Afterwards I got extremely ill. Drex said, "Allergic to red meat huh? Don't you think that's some information you should share with someone, before you go and spend an hour and a half in their bathroom?"

10. While watching Go Fast for the first time, he stood up, saluted, raised his beer in the air, and said, "God Bless America."

No comments:

Post a Comment