Wednesday, February 2, 2011

10 Vivid School Memories

1. In 1st grade our class pet Slicky escaped after biting Jeremy Brazell on the hand.

2. In second grade, I had to make up a years worth of work in just two weeks.

3. In 3rd grade Mrs. Spicer made Warm fuzzy's ( kush balls made of yarn) as a reward for hard work. One day Robbie Bethke farted during a math lesson. Jason Spurgin leaned over and whispered, "Talk about a warm fuzzy."

4. Being told to, "Tell the story with feeling."  I responded emphatically, "Once upon a tiiiiiime."

5. Saying "Rero Rerree" to Sherree Matinee in an Astro the dog voice, which she mistook for "Will you go with me?"

6. In 5th grade I licked  my chapped lips while Mrs. Sutton was reprimanding the class. She mistook this for a smile and made me put a check next to my name on the chalkboard. I probably put about 5 or 6 extra, smart ass check marks next to my name. She was pissed.

7. I accidentally wet my pants in Kindergarten, and had to wear a pair of Ocean Pacific sweatpants home. When I got home, my brother said, "O.P." Then I said, "No that's just water."

8. I misspelled the word bulldozer, "bulldozier" during the school spelling bee. The word giver had a speech impediment.

9. In sixth grade I drank a large container of orange juice after Chris Luce said, "My brother spiked that!" "I know", I said. I had no idea what the word spiked meant.

10. In 5th grade I had to stay in from recess for talking during a test. Angela Rust (who I had a huge crush on) walked past, and looked in the classroom. Matt Fredrickson, who also had to stay in for talking, shouted, "Hey baby!" Then he pulled my pants down, and hid behind a desk. Angela turned red, and disappeared.  

No comments:

Post a Comment