Thursday, February 3, 2011

10 Intoxicating Moments with My Brother

1.  The night after The Gourds show, instead of driving to Hillcrest we walked to my apartment.  We thought we were being responsible, so we called his wife at 3 AM.  It was Easter Sunday.

2.  The night we played a show at the Parlor, I wore Trey Baker's cowboy hat and tried to introduce myself to my reflection.

3.  We got pulled over in Gun Barrel, TX and I had to walk the line and passed only to immediately run a red light.

4.  The night we got drunk and flipped over my future wife's coffee table in a wrestling match that I won.  Ask Billy and M.C., they were there.

5.  On the night of another Gourd's show. I punched my brother in the balls when I was dropped off.

6.  The New Year's Eve when our mother had a sip of champagne and said, "I love that pegasus horse."

7.  One night at the Living Room we were talking shit and yelling, "I'm John Kushmal."

8.  At my wedding reception standing on chairs, drinking whiskey, and saying, "Is that sweet tea?"

9.  The night we had a party and a young girl said, "I can do anything as well as a man."  Shortly after she walked face first into a closed storm door, mistaking it for being open.

10.  One night we got drunk at Vino's we came home and said, "We only had seven beers."  His wife informed us that you can't say "I only had said amount of beers, unless the following number is no more than two."

No comments:

Post a Comment